I know these haven't exactly been weekly, but a thing I do is write down random thoughts in the notes of my phone pretty much on the daily. I just didn't feel like I had anything good enough to give to the public, and that's okay. I understand that creativity doesn't always come right on time.
Beginning to blog; the first stretch is hard. I've not been consistent, I'll say that, and I've had times where I want to give up, but I just decided to keep going. Keep using this to show God, and even though I'm not perfect, he still deserves that. He doesn't expect everything I blog about to show how perfect my life is, because that's not what this is, the way I like to write is just creatively interpreting life. The good and the bad times.
I feel it relates to me because it says "save me, from me, before I drown."
- Blasting music in my headphones to drown out the thoughts that are slowly drowning me.
- God still my anxious heart.
- Yes, I overthink, but I also over-love. (a quote I saw on instagram that is literally my life.)
- Reading is a good way to distract yourself from being lonely.
- Writing EVERYTHING in purple pen because, why not.
- I love fun socks. Just like ankle socks with cute things on them. I have a lot from forever 21 because they sell them for $2 with all kinds of cute things on them; like recently I got some with avocados all over them, and all my good friends would know that I love avocados. I also have a bunch of harry potter socks too, because I am fangirling so much on that series.
- IT IS FALL AAAAHHHH
- I am not a fan of pumpkin spice lattes, hate all you want, but I like fruity drinks (pink drink at Starbucks is my favorite), or black coffee.
- Growing up I had never had egos till about a month ago, and now it's like my favorite thing.
- My teeth are super sensitive to sugar, so I hardly eat it because it is extremely painful sometimes. Definitely a good way to stay skinny, but its sad that I love cake so much, and it hurtssss.
Let me tell you, this isn't a perfect girl writing this. I get scared, I get angry, I get sad, and focusing on the positives isn't always easy. Countless times I will probably write about overthinking because it is me, and you can't just stop it, it isn't something you can control.